Hello again!
I had a few minutes so I thought I would continue my last blog. Today, I am teaching the whole day--both the inclusion and the ed psych course. I just finished the inclusion/special education course. I think it went well; I had a chance to teach about severe disabilities--something important to me. In a little bit, I will be teaching about gender differences and cultures. Different topics, but still related in one way or another!
It felt the same to teach in an African univeristy as it does at Purdue--but, when you look out the windows, you see evergreens and palm trees, flowers we see in Indiana and flowers native here, and you see mountains upon mountains--its really beautiful here.
I'm glad the weather is beginning to warm up, the first we we were here, it probably wasn't more than 40 degrees on any given day and much colder at night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello Sara!! So glad that you are having fun! I hope that everything is going well. Sorry I missed your call. How has the food been?
Matthew hopes that you are having fun as well! He wishes he could have gone.
Post a Comment