Monday, July 23, 2007

Week 3

Here we go again!
We are in the schools this week; I wasn't able to go today but am looking foward to the rest of the week.
This past weekend, I got to play with lion cubs--they were so cute! But, it was so hard to take a picture with them because they wouldn't stop moving or trying to jump on each other (and us!). We also went to the Cradle of Man Kind--it is a cave where the first human remains was believed to be found--it was so cool. I can't wait to post picture when I get back. There as an underwater river. It was difficult to get through--but I'm glad I did it. We were basically on our hands and knees or kind of walking and squating at the same time. But, it was beautiful. On Sunday, we spent the day at a craft market. Boy, was that an experience. There were hundreds of booths all trying to sell you things...I'm not very good at the whole talk them down thing!

More later :)

No comments: